Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why the title?

I feel that " I'll think about it" is pretty much my answer to everything! Mainly I say it every night at bedtime when #1 asks " Will you sleep with me?" I say " I'll think about it." Then # 2 says " Will you think about sleeping with me?" and hopefully you get the point by now......
By the way we refer to the children as #1 #2 and #3.
Back to the bedtime routine. #1 is ten so he has recently discovered that Mom really isn't thinking about it at all ;-( He said the other night " You always say that but you don't ever sleep with me." And let me tell ya he is passed me telling him " I did but you were asleep and don't remember." At least it works on #2 for now. #3 is only three so we still have a long time for this charade.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that my children want to be with me that much,
but even I need some time to myself, even if it is spent sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. I always say "We'll see" my oldest has finally figured out that it really means no.

    Great first post!

    ReplyDelete